The Chemistry of Calm
A Powerful, Drug-Free Plan to Quiet Your Fears and Overcome Your Anxiety
By Henry Emmons
(Touchstone Books, Paperback, 9781439129067, 288pp.)
Publication Date: October 5, 2010
List Price: $17.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The debilitating effects of anxiety can affect your sense of well-being, health, longevity, productivity, and relationships. In "The Chemistry of Calm," Dr. Henry Emmons presents his Resilience Training Program--a groundbreaking regimen designed to relieve anxiety and restore physical and mental strength. This step-by-step plan for mental calmness and emotional wisdom focuses on ways to create resilience as a key to resolving anxiety in everyday life, incorporating the latest science on:
- Diet--you've got to eat good food to feel good
- Exercise--it's proven: moving makes you less anxious
- Nutritional Supplements--boosting your natural anxiety resistance
- Mindfulness--including meditation techniques to calm your body and brain
Using this program, Dr. Emmons has helped countless patients reduce their anxiety and reclaim the resilience that is their birthright. Now, with "The Chemistry of Calm," you can be anxiety free too.