The 5 Minute Pediatric Consult
By M. William Schwartz
(Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, Hardcover, 9781451116564, 1152pp.)
Publication Date: May 2012
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
The 5 Minute Pediatric Consult provides immediate, practical advice on problems seen in infants, children, and adolescents. More than 450 diseases and conditions are covered in the fast-access two-page outline format that makes The 5-Minute Consult Series titles so popular among busy clinicians. Other features include a Chief Complaints section addressing the workup and treatment of 50 signs and symptoms, plus a medication index, syndromes glossary, surgical glossary, laboratory values, and tables all for quick reference saving you time and helping to treat your patients more efficiently.
In this sixth edition, the 5 Minute Pediatric Consult also offers free 30 day access to the 5minuteconsult Pediatric website -- a clinical decision support tool -- that can be accessed by the health care providers to address questions on-the-go via website or mobile.
- New topics for this edition include: Amenorrhea, Asberger Syndrome, Dental Trauma, Head banging, Mental Retardation, Narcolepsy, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Separation Anxiety and Social Anxiety
- Free 30 Day Access to the 5minuteconsult Pediatric Website Includes -
- More than 450 diseases and conditions to support your patient care decisions
- Patient education handouts from AAP to help educate your patients
- Hundreds of Images from Chung's "Visual Diagnosis and Treatment in Pediatrics" and other reputable sources to provide you with quick visual guidance
- Immunization schedules and charts at your fingertips to save you time from searching
- Content is optimized for handheld devices so you have access to the content anytime, anywhere
- Updates to content made on a regular basis to keep you abreast of the latest content