By Tucker Max
(Blue Heeler Books, Hardcover, 9781451669039, 451pp.)
Publication Date: February 7, 2012
List Price: $25.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Another installment in Tucker Max's series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, "My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole," and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, "I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell "and "Assholes Finish First," ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang--literally and figuratively. In this book, you'll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School
* Why Halloween is really awesome
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van
As we've come to learn from Tucker, assholes do finish first...but everything comes with a price.