By Tucker Max
(Blue Heeler Books, Hardcover, 9781451669039, 448pp.)
Publication Date: February 7, 2012
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Tucker Max’s third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, “My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole,” and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bang—literally and figuratively. In this book, you’ll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
He’s still Tucker Max, and—for one more book—he’s still an asshole.
Tucker Max received his B.A. from the University of Chicago and his J.D. from Duke Law School. His first book, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, was a #1 New York Times bestseller and spent more than 170 weeks on the list. He has also been credited with being the originator and leader of the literary genre “fratire,” and was nominated to Time magazine’s 100 Most Influential List in 2009. He currently lives in Austin, Texas, and can be reached through his website, TuckerMax.com.