By Rob Lowe
(Simon & Schuster, Hardcover, 9781451685718, 259pp.)
Publication Date: April 8, 2014
List Price: $27.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
When Rob Lowe's first book was published in 2011, he received the kind of rapturous reviews that writers dream of and rocketed to the top of the bestseller list. Now, in "Love Life," he expands his scope, using stories and observations from his life in a poignant and humorous series of true tales about men and women, art and commerce, fathers and sons, addiction and recovery, and sex and love.
In "Love Life," you will find stories about:
- KISSING UNEXPECTEDLY
- THE SECRETS THEY DON'T TEACH YOU IN ACTING SCHOOL
- HIS GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT-GREAT GRANDFATHER'S ROLE IN THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
- "PARKS AND RECREATION," "BEHIND THE CANDELABRA," AND "CALIFORNICATION"
- TRYING TO COACH A KIDS' BASKETBALL TEAM DOMINATED BY HELICOPTER PARENTS
- THE HOT TUB AT THE PLAYBOY MANSION
- STARRING IN AND PRODUCING A FLOP TV SERIES
- CAMPING AT SEA WORLD
- PLAYING SAXOPHONE FOR PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON
- THE FIRST JOURNEY TO COLLEGE WITH HIS SON
- WARREN BEATTY
- THE BENEFITS OF MARRIAGE
Throughout this entertaining book, you will find yourself in the presence of a master raconteur, a multi-talented performer whose love for life is as intriguing as his love life.