Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language & Charisma
By Patti Wood
New World Library, Paperback, 9781577319399, 267pp.
Publication Date: October 9, 2012
* Use your voice and body language to convey confidence and charisma, authenticity and authority
* Immediately discern people's hidden agendas
* Make the best impressions via email, phone, video conferencing, and social networks
* Convey and interpret signals of likability, power, credibility, and attractiveness
* Use nonverbal tools to spot true integrity or recognize charming frauds
* Attract the best matches in business and romantic partners
* Recognize how you really look to others.
Snap gives incredible new insight into the most important language in the world.”
Leil Lowndes, author of the bestselling How to Talk to Anyone
If making a great first impression is critical to your success, then you’ll find Snap a must-read manual.”
Mark Bowden, author of Winning Body Language
Writing with a wide range of lucid observations and insights, Wood offers a valuable addition to the many studies of human behavior.”