Healing Herbs: The Complete Reference for Kitchen & Garden Featuring Over 50 Recipes Including Soups, Salads, Dinn
By Anna Krusinski (Editor)
(Hatherleigh Press, Paperback, 9781578263301, 96pp.)
Publication Date: March 23, 2010
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Enjoy the Healing Powers of Herbs with Over 50 Simple and Delicious Recipes!
"Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food." —Hippocrates
Countless cultures throughout history have used herbs for their unique flavors as well as for the treatment of various conditions and ailments. Now, with the recipes in Cooking Well: Healing Herbs, you can uncover the beneficial properties of a wide variety of herbs in these easy-to-use recipes!
Cooking Well: Healing Herbs features more than 50 healthy recipes including:
* Black Bean Soup with Lime and Cumin
* Chayote Squash Soup with Cilantro Sour Cream
* Marinated Chicken Tarragon
* Honey Mint Yogurt
* Plus an assortment of herbal tea recipes such as Cold and Flu Tea
Cooking Well: Healing Herbs also includes:
* Health benefits on 25 essential herbs
* Tips for starting your own healthy herb garden
* Instructions for creating your own at-home aromatherapy oils
Whether you’re looking to ease the symptoms a specific condition, seeking to energize or relax using herbs in tea, or just want to create tasty, healthy meals for yourself and your family, Cooking Well: Healing Herbs is the perfect resource for anyone interested in harnessing the powers of delicious, healthful herbs.