Young Man and the Sea
Recipes and Crispy Fish Tales from Esca
Publication Date: May 2007
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- A full chapter on crudo such as Albacore with Caperberries, Nantucket Bay Scallops with Lemon and Chervil, and Two-Minute Cherrystone Clam Cerviche
- Groundbreaking pastas like Dave's brilliant invention Rigatoni with Tuna Bolognese, the definitive Linguine with Clams, Pancetta, and Red Pepper Flakes, the luxurious Spaghetti with Lobster and Chiles, and the ultrasimple Fettucine with Rock Shrimp, Corn, and Jalapeno.
- Salads such as Grilled Tuna with Artichokes, soups like Zuppa di Pesce Amalfitano, and starters that include Grilled Sardines with Caponata.
- Gills on the grill--Sicilian-Style Swordfish, Tuna on a Plank, and Salmon with Figs, Saba, and Watercress
- Pan-fried favorites like Monkfish with Sauteed Wild Mushrooms and Chestnuts, and regal roasts such as Pan-Roasted Cod with Spinach and Clementines
- The crispiest Fritto Misto or Steamers with Caper-Tarragon Aioli
- Tantalizing shellfish such as Fried Soft-Shell Crabs with Ramps or Baked Clams with Italian-Style Bread Crumbs and Horseradish