By James Peterson
(Ten Speed Press, Hardcover, 9781580087896, 534pp.)
Publication Date: October 2007
List Price: $45.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- Cooking authority James Peterson's definitive, all-inclusive learn-to-cook cookbook.
- 600 hard-working recipes everyone should know how to make-from the perfect roasted chicken to bouillabaisse and apple pie.
- 1,500 instructional photos, showing exactly how recipes are made, teach food-literate novices to cook with confidence and more advanced cooks to expand their repertoire.
- James Peterson has more than 1 million cookbooks in print.
Winner, 1992 James Beard Foundation
* SPLENDID SOUPS
Nominee, 1994 James Beard Foundation
* FISH AND SHELLFISH
Winner, 1997 International Association of Culinary Professionals
Winner, 1999 James Beard Foundation
* ESSENTIALS OF COOKING
Nominee, 2000 International Association of Culinary Professionals and Nominee, 2000 James Beard Foundation
* SIMPLY SALMON
* SWEET WINE