The River Cottage Meat Book
Publication Date: May 2007
List Price: $40.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- Already a sensation in the United Kingdom, this groundbreaking treatise on choosing and preparing meat is now available in the United States for the first time.
- Includes more than 100 recipes and more than 200 full-color photographs.
- Thoughtfully Americanized, with complete information about assorted cuts (including illustrations), production standards, and sources for buying and learning about meats in the United States.
- British edition has sold 150,000 copies.
Peter Kaminsky is the author and coauthor of many books, including Pig Perfect, Culinary Intelligence, Seven Fires and Mallmann on Fire (with Francis Mallmann), and Charred and Scruffed (with Adam Perry Lang). He is a longtime contributor to Food & Wine and a former columnist for The New York Times and New York magazine. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.