The Knitting Answer Book
By Margaret Radcliffe
(Storey Publishing, Paperback, 9781580175999, 400pp.)
Publication Date: November 2005
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- Are certain needles better for certain yarns?
- What if I dropped a stitch several rows back?
- Why do my edges tend to curl up?
- Can you use a different weight yarn than the pattern calls for?
- What can I do to keep my yarns from tangling up?
- Oops, I see my ribbing is way too tight. Now what?
Covering the whole range of situations a beginner is likely to face, along with the problems that may arise for those working more advanced patterns, this "Answer Book" will help knitters and crocheters of all levels. Each book is packaged in a small, take-along trim size, in a friendly-to-use Q&A format, and belongs in the bag of every knitter. Available 24/7, "The Knitting Answer Book" is always open, ready for yarn lovers to browse and consult to their heart's content.