The Piercing Bible
The Definitive Guide to Safe Body Piercing
By Elayne Angel
(Crossing Press, Paperback, 9781580911931, 308pp.)
Publication Date: March 2009
List Price: $20.00*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
- The best piercings and placements for various body parts and body types
- Terminology, tools, and techniques of the trade
- Vital sterility, sanitation, and hygiene information
- Jewelry designs, shapes, and materials
- Advice for people with stretch marks, plastic surgery, and unique anatomy
- Healing, aftercare, and troubleshooting for problem-free piercing
"As a piercer, nurse, and educator, I can say without a doubt that this is the most complete book ever written for all people in our industry."
--DAVID A. VIDRA, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT OF HEALTH EDUCATORS, INC.
"No one is more qualified to write this book than Elayne Angel. With more than three decades of personal experience to her credit, no one knows the subject better."
--JIM WARD, FOUNDER OF GAUNTLET, THE WORLD'S FIRST BODY PIERCING STUDIO
"This is an exciting book for a field that has exploded in the last two decades.
National industry standards are needed, and Elayne provides important data."
--MYRNA L. ARMSTRONG, RN, EdD.