Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually
Howard Books, Paperback, 9781582293622, 288pp.
Publication Date: April 23, 2004
Open the pages of this book and learn how to experience exciting intensity in your sexual relationship, deeper levels of closeness on an emotional level, and the most fulfilling intimacy of all -- spiritual ONEness.
- With God's help you can make your marriage all it should be and all you crave it to be -- no matter what it's like now. (page 24)
- Men want action. Women want feeling. From day one they're set up to misunderstand each other. (page 12)
- Sometimes you must tell your mate the things you've done wrong, and sometimes you are much better off not to tell. The secret of a strong and intimate marriage is knowing what to share and what to leave buried. (page 108)
- If you're in conflict over sexual desires--one wants to do something other doesn't -- there is a logical and spiritual way to satisfy you both. (page 168)
- As you grow closer to God, you will grow closer to each other. (page 225)