Emotionally, Physically, Spiritually
By Joe Beam
(Howard Books, Paperback, 9781582293622, 288pp.)
Publication Date: November 1, 2003
Other Editions of This Title: Paperback
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Open the pages of this book and learn how to experience exciting intensity in your sexual relationship, deeper levels of closeness on an emotional level, and the most fulfilling intimacy of all -- spiritual ONEness.
- With God's help you can make your marriage all it should be and all you crave it to be -- no matter what it's like now. (page 24)
- Men want action. Women want feeling. From day one they're set up to misunderstand each other. (page 12)
- Sometimes you must tell your mate the things you've done wrong, and sometimes you are much better off not to tell. The secret of a strong and intimate marriage is knowing what to share and what to leave buried. (page 108)
- If you're in conflict over sexual desires--one wants to do something other doesn't -- there is a logical and spiritual way to satisfy you both. (page 168)
- As you grow closer to God, you will grow closer to each other. (page 225)
Joe Beam is an internationally known inspirational speaker and author. He founded Beam Research Center and serves as its chairman. He has spoken to millions of people worldwide in personal appearances as well as appearances on TV and radio, including ABC’s Good Morning America, Focus on the Family, the Montel Williams Show, NBC's Today Show, The Dave Ramsey Show, The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, and magazines such as People and Better Homes and Gardens.
After earning his bachelor's degree (Magna Cum Laude) from Southern Christian University, Joe did graduate studies in clinical psychology at the University of Evansville. He is currently involved in research to complete his PhD in biomedical science at the University of Sydney, consistently rated one of the top fifty universities in the world. The emphasis of his research is in sexology.