The Productive Writer
Tips & Tools to Help You Write More, Stress Less & Create Success
By Sage Cohen
(Writer's Digest Books, Paperback, 9781582979953, 203pp.)
Publication Date: December 2010
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Take Control of Your Writing Life
The creative process can be treacherous, even for the most experienced writer. Facing the blank page, staying inspired, sustaining momentum, managing competing priorities and coping with rejection are just a few of the challenges writers face regularly.
"The Productive Writer" is your guide to learning the systems, strategies and psychology that can help you transform possibilities into probabilities in your writing life. You'll sharpen your productivity pencil by learning how to:
- Set clear goals--and achieve them
- Create a writing schedule that really works
- Discover what keeps you writing, revising, and submitting
- Carve out writing time amidst the demands of work and family
- Weed out habits and attitudes that are not serving you
- Organize your thinking, workspace, papers and files
- Increase your odds of publication and prosperity
- Use social media to build an author platform
- Get comfortable going public and promoting your writing
- Create a sustainable writing rhythm and lifestyle
- Accomplish what matters most to you
Create the writing life you most desire. "The Productive Writer" will help take you there.