Around the Writer's Block
Using Brain Science to Solve Writer's Resistance
By Rosanne Bane
(Tarcher, Paperback, 9781585428717, 320pp.)
Publication Date: August 2, 2012
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Discover the tricks that your brain uses to keep you from writing—and how to beat them. Do you:
- Want to write, but find it impossible to get started?
- Keep your schedules so full that you don’t have any time to write?
- Wait until the last minute to write, even though you know you could do a better job if you gave yourself more time?
- Suddenly remember ten other things that you need to do whenever you sit down to write?
- Sabotage your own best efforts with lost files, missed deadlines, or excessive self-criticism?
Rosanne Bane lives in Minneapolis with her partner and their two dogs, Blue and Kelda.