100 Creative Drawing Ideas
By Anna Held Audette
Shambhala, Paperback, 9781590301050, 224pp.
Publication Date: March 2, 2004
List Price: $22.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Among the 100 drawing ideas are:
- Drawing with a piece of charcoal held between the toes--to explore how limitations often bring out great creativity.
- Adopting a mouse's-eye view of a still life--an unusual twist on perspective drawing.
- Making a self-portrait that does not show the head but tells something significant about the artist through the depiction of other parts of the body--an original way of investigating "Who am I?"
- Constructing a figure from assembled objects and then drawing it--for those times when a live human model is unavailable.
- Creating a personal visual representation of the blues musical genre--to discover how one art form engenders another.