The Top 10 Distinctions Between Bosses and Employees
Publication Date: October 2008
Other Editions of This Title: Hardcover
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
In this life-changing audiobook, entrepreneur and inspirational speaker Keith Cameron Smith tells the listener how to think like a boss rather than an employee. The key to moving beyond the employee role and up the economic ladder is mastering ten vital principles, including:
- Bosses educate themselves more than they entertain themselves. Employees entertain themselves more than they educate themselves.
- Bosses have an empowering perspective of failure. Employees see failure as bad.
- Bosses are solution finders. Employees are problem solvers.
- Bosses know a little about a lot. Employees know a lot about a little.
- Bosses give and receive praise and correction. Employees don't praise and try to avoid correction.
- Bosses say," The buck stops here." Employees say, "It's not my fault."
- Bosses build wealth. Employees make money.
- Bosses fly with eagles. Employees peck around with chickens.
- Bosses look into the future. Employees look into the past.
- Bosses take risks because of faith. Employees play it safe because of fear.
Keith Cameron Smith is an entrepreneur and inspirational speaker who teaches his financial success principles to individuals and companies around the country. The author of The Spiritual Millionaire, and The Top Ten Distinctions Between Millionaires and the Middle Class, Smith lives in Ormond Beach, Florida, with his wife and two young children. Visit his website, keithcameronsmith.com.