Bowing to Beijing
How Barack Obama Is Hastening America's Decline and Ushering a Century of Chinese Domination
Publication Date: November 2011
List Price: $27.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Flattery Won’t Tame a Raging Dragon
While the Obama administration is mired in big-government solutions” to threats” such as global warming, unregulated businesses, and free-market healthcare, Obama officials have ignored and compounded the single biggest danger facing the United States: the rising power of communist China.
In Bowing to Beijing, Brett M. Decker and Bill Triplett cut through the fog of soothing, pro-China propaganda to reveal the disturbing truth: far from the gradually reforming partner” portrayed by its many American apologists, China is an aggressive and rapidly militarizing criminal state feverishly striving to displace America as the world’s preeminent power. Shockingly, despite Chinese leaders showing their hostile intentions in every realm, the Obama administration refuses to take action or even acknowledge the threat—and as new evidence indicates, has gone so far as to actively cover up China’s misdeeds.
In this alarming book, Decker and Triplett reveal:
- How China’s accumulating wealth is solidifying the Communist Party’s grip on power, funding a major military build-up, and making the regime more bellicose
- How Obama’s reckless government spending and utopian green policies are empowering China at our expense
- China’s role as a major global proliferator of weapons of mass destruction to rogue regimes and Islamic terrorist groups
- China’s recurring pattern of stealing U.S. military, trade, and company secrets
- Beijing’s vast program to buy influence in American politics and universities
- Why Obama’s policies guarantee increasing Chinese aggression toward America in the near future
With China threatening everything from our national security to our food supply, Bowing to Beijing explains how the Chinese regime is conspiring against America—and how our own leaders remain willfully blind to the danger.
WILLIAM C. TRIPLETT II is the coauthor of the bestselling "Year of the Rat, Red Dragon Rising", and "Rogue State". He is the former chief Republican counsel to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and his articles on China have appeared in the "New York Times, Washington Post", and "Washington Times". He resides near Annapolis, Maryland.