100+ Eco-Friendly Projects and Ideas for Everyday Living
By Heidi Boyd
(Northlight, Paperback, 9781600613043, 144pp.)
Publication Date: September 2009
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
"Craftcycle" is the creative crafter's way to recycling and reusing everyday items destined for the trash or recycling bin. Discover ways to recycle pages of your favorite magazines into a decorative bowl or trash bucket, to reuse scrap wood to build a beautiful birdhouse, or recraft broken china and glass into a mosaic flower pot, and more
- Transform throw-away materials into treasures with over 40 step-by-step craft projects
- Construct larger eco-friendly projects for a greener home
- Think green all year round with tips and ideas for every season
- Relax, unwind and unplug with numerous activities powered only by you
- Tempt your taste buds with delicious recipes using seasonal ingredients
More than 150 writers from 40 events will gather in New York City for PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, April 28 – May 4, 2014.
For its 10th anniversary, the festival celebrates those who have dared to stand ‘on the edge,’ risking their careers, and sometimes their lives, to speak out for their art and beliefs. Join us for a wide range of events, including debates, one-on-one conversations, participatory workshops and performances in venues throughout the city. Use the code PEN14 (use PEN2014 for events at The Public Theater) and receive a 20 percent discount on most events. www.worldvoicesfestival.org