For Women Only, For Men Only, and For Couples Only Participant's Guide
Three-in-One Relationship Study Resource
Publication Date: June 18, 2013
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
So that’s what she means! So that’s what he’s thinking!
· Discover surprising little things that have big impact in any relationship.
· See what the latest research reveals about differences between men and women.
· Master what is most important to the most important person in your life.
Whether married or single, with a group or on your own, this all-in-one participant’s guide offers you eye-opening insights and practical tips for understanding the opposite sex. Use this participant’s guide as a companion with any, or all of, the following:
· For Women Only (book and/or DVD study),
· For Men Only (book and/or DVD study), and
· For Couples Only (using both For Men Only and For Women Only books and/or the For Couples Only DVD)
For years, men and women have seen great life change as they used these groundbreaking books in small groups, Bible studies, Sunday school classes, and premarital or marriage counseling. Now this participant’s guide makes the content even more illuminating.
Get ready to know “the other half” in a whole new way!
Shaunti and Jeff Feldhahn are best-selling authors, popular speakers and nationally-renowned social researchers whose findings have been featured in media as diverse as The Today Show, the New York Times, Focus on the Family and Family Life Today. Both with graduate degrees from Harvard, Shaunti is a best-selling author or co-author (with Jeff) of six titles in the “Only” series, while Jeff is founder and CEO of the tech company World2One. The Feldhahns have two children and live in Atlanta, Georgia.