What's Wrong with My Vegetable Garden?
100% Organic Solutions for All Your Vegetables, from Artichokes to Zucchini
Publication Date: November 2011
List Price: $24.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
More and more home gardeners are discovering the rewards of growing their own vegetables. But along with the pleasures of homegrown produce come a host of problems: bugs, diseases, and mysterious ailments that don't have an obvious cause. What's a gardener to do?
Don't panic help is at hand. "What's Wrong With My Vegetable Garden?" teaches you how to keep your vegetables healthy so they're less susceptible to attack, and when problems do occur, it shows you how to recognize the problem and find the right organic solution.
Among the book's highlights are:
- Clear information about how to team with nature to create the best growing conditions for your vegetables.
- Detailed portraits of the most commonly grown vegetables, including growth habit; information on the plant's season; temperature, soil, light, and water requirements; and best garden uses and planting techniques.
- Illustrated problem-solving guides that enable you to identify at a glance what's ailing your plant.
- Discussions of the most effective organic solutions, ranging from how to modify the growing conditions in your garden to how to cope with and eliminate specific pests and diseases.
If you care about raising the freshest, healthiest, most problem-free vegetables possible, then "What's Wrong With My Vegetable Garden?" will quickly become one of your most essential tools.