Eat This Not That! The Best (& Worst!) Foods in America!
The No-Diet Weight Loss Solution
Publication Date: July 21, 2009
Oprah called it "a great guide that everyone should get."Dr. Oz says it will "carve a path to a healthier, leaner, happier you." And Ellen says: "Eat This, Not That is going to freak the weight right off of you!" But you don’t have to take their word for it. With Eat This, Not That: The Best (& Worst!) Foods in America! you can become yet another success story, and drop 10, 20, 30 pounds or more while still eating your favorite foods—and never, ever going on a diet!
With this revolutionary book you’ll discover:
- How choosing one fast-food milk shake over another can save you nearly 2,000 calories! (The difference is an entire day’s worth of calories! Make that swap just once a month and you’ll save 7 pounds of at in just one year!)
- 25 "healthy" foods that aren’t. (Learn about the supposedly "healthy" foods that are secretly packing your body with excess calories, fat, sugar and sodium—and what you should eat instead to lose weight effortlessly!)
- 20 foods your cardiologist wouldn’t eat. (Place smart orders at the window to avoid packing on pounds!)
- 16 secrets the restaurant industry doesn’t want you to know! (Read this list before your next supermarket trip—your health depends on it!)
- The 20 unhealthiest drinks in America. (So you can sip what you want, skip the diet, and still lose lots of weight this year!)
- The best and worst sex foods! (Because changing what you eat can boost your sexual health—and your performance in bed!)
- The best and worst restaurants in America! (How healthy is your favorite eatery? Consult our exclusive Restaurant Report Card and find out!)
DAVID ZINCZENKO is the editor-in-chief of Men's Health and editorial director of Women's Health. He is a regular contributor to the Today Show and has appeared on Oprah, 20/20, and Primetime Live. MATT GOULDING is the food and nutrition editor of Men's Health. He has cooked and eaten his way around the world and now lives in Pennsylvania.
Everyone loves Eat This, Not That:
“ETNT is one of my favorite books ever—the original [Eat This, Not That!], and everything [Eat This, Not That! book] that’s come out after. It’s just so smart. You give people such easy ways to make tiny little choices that add up to [losing] 10, 20, 30 pounds.... Such a brilliant concept.” --Rachael Ray “Thank you for freaking everybody out!”
-- Matt Lauer Today Show “Eat This, Not That! Is for lazy, lazy, lazy people like me! It was so easy to understand. If it weren’t for ETNT’s straightforward clarity about how food is made and packaged, I don’t think my weight loss attempt would have worked.”-- Ginger McNeely Felice "The book, Eat This, Not That! by Men’s Health editor-in-chief David Zinczenko, has become one of the hottest selling nutrition guides in book stores.... The comparisons are always interesting and often surprising”
-- NewYorkTimes.com "This book is a great way to educate people about making healthful decisions at restaurants, the grocery store, vending machines. These are realistic changes people can make to save hundreds of calories."
-- Dawn Jackson Blatner, spokesperson for the American Dietetic Association