Secrets to Saving 20% to 50% on baby furniture, gear, clothes, toys, maternity wear and much, much more!
Windsor Peak Press, Paperback, 9781889392400, 608pp.
Publication Date: April 1, 2011
Wow! A baby book that actually answers the big question about having a baby: How am I going to afford all this?
With the average cost of a baby topping $7,000 for just the first year alone, you need creative solutions and innovative ideas to navigate the consumer maze that confronts all parents-to-be. Baby Bargains is the answer!
Inside, you’ll discover:
• The best WEB SITES that offer the biggest discounts!
• NAME BRAND REVIEWS of car seats, bedding, strollers, high chairs, diapers and more!
• FIVE wastes of money with baby clothes and the best outlet bargains.
• NINE tips to saving money on cribs, plus in-depth reviews of crib brands.
• THE TRUTH ABOUT STROLLERS—and which brands work best in the real world.
• The SEVEN MOST RIDICULOUS BABY PRODUCTS.
• DOZENS of safety tips to affordably baby proof your home.
• DETAILED CHARTS that compare brands of cribs, strollers, car seats and more!
This new 9th edition adds the latest tips and advice on getting bargains on baby gear, including:
1. How to use social media, "groupons," and deal-of-the-day sites for baby bargains.
2. The latest brand reviews on the hottest strollers.
3. Crib safety: what to buy now and what to avoid, given the new safety rules.
4. Organic baby gear: worth it? Or just hype?
5. And as always, the most up-to-date reviews of car seats, baby monitors, nursery furniture and more!
And there's much more in the new 9th edition of BABY BARGAINS! Download a free sample chapter at http://www.babybargains.com
"The bible for new parents," New York Times.