Walking Your Way to a Better Life
(Vertical, Paperback, 9781934287590, 144pp.)
Publication Date: August 18, 2009
List Price: $14.95*
* Individual store prices may vary.
Enter your zip code below to find indies closest to you.
Within two years Kimiko was teaching walking herself, refining the lessons she'd learned in other walking classes and applying life-affirming lessons to her process. Though the basics of proper walking technique and posture are outlined, the extension of spiritual growth and reaffirmation methods from applying them supply the body of the text. Some of the lessons
KIMIKO discusses include:
- Turning on the Positive Switch--Complimenting yourself throughout the day can elevate your confidence and spirit in everything you do
- Discovering the Beauty Within You--Making a list of 100 aspects of your worthiness will help reverse the inner feelings of self-loathing and strengthen self-esteem
- Make Yourself a High-Class Brand--Learning and applying the proper posture gained through walking will present an air of confidence and good looks that no amount of brand fashions and make-up can rival
- How to Be Treated Preciously by Others--Don't short-change those things to which you treat yourself, otherwise others will shortchange you
- Walking Effectively to Activate Your Positive Switch--The simple act of walking properly--head up, weight back, rolling your foot forward heal-to-toe--will cause a spiritual shift.