Boy Meets Girl (The Boy Series #2)
Meet Kate Mackenzie. She:
- works for the T.O.D. (short for TyrannicalOffice Despot, also known as Amy Jenkins,Director of the Human Resources Divisionat the New York Journal)
- is sleeping on the couch because herboyfriend of ten years refuses to commit
- can't find an affordable studio apartmentanywhere in New York City
- thinks things can't get any worse.
They can. Because:
- the T.O.D. is making her fire the most popularemployee in the paper's senior staff dining room
- that employee is now suing Kate for wrongfultermination, and
- now Kate has to give a deposition in front ofMitch Hertzog, the scion of one of Manhattan's wealthiest law families,who embraces everything Kate most despises ... but also happens to have a nice smile and a killer bod.
The last thing anybody -- least of all Kate Mackenzie -- expects to findin a legal arbitration is love. But that's the kind of thing that canhappen when ... Boy Meets Girl.
Praise For Boy Meets Girl (The Boy Series #2)…
— Jane on The Boy Next Door
“Full of clever email banter and tongue in cheek humor, this cheeky novel should be enjoyed in one sitting.”
— Publishers Weekly on The Boy Next Door
“Cabot’s novel is delightfully fun to read.”
William Morrow Paperbacks, 9780060085452, 400pp.
Publication Date: February 17, 2009
About the Author
Meg Cabot’s many books for both adults and tweens/teens have included multiple global and #1 New York Times bestsellers, selling over twenty-five million copies worldwide. Her Princess Diaries series has been published in more than 38 countries and was made into several hit films by Disney. Meg is still waiting for her real parents, the king and queen, to restore her to her rightful throne. She currently lives in Key West, FL, with her husband and various cats.