All the Stuff Your Sister Never Told You
Harper Perennial, 9780060585754, 422pp.
Publication Date: July 20, 2004
From bra shopping to babysitting, from making close friends to making great grades, Girltalk has all the answers
Upbeat and up-to-date, honest and hip, Girltalk is an "indispensable guide" (Working Mother) for girls ages eleven to eighteen. This Fourth Edition is the ultimate preteen and teen source for advice on:
- Body: looking and feeling your best
- Friendship: you don't like everybody -- why should everybody like you?
- Love: falling in, falling out
- Sex: what you should know before saying yes
- Family: making the best of your nest
- Education: getting through school, getting into college
- Money: making it, saving it, spending it
- Smoking, Drinking, and Drugs: advice without lectures
- Quizzes: getting to know yourself