Erotic Fantasy Art (Hardcover)
Harper Design, 9780061441516, 192pp.
Publication Date: May 6, 2008
Erotic Fantasy Art is a unique showcase of the very best of today's erotic art. Drawing on a wide variety of work by traditional and digital painters and illustrators from all over the world, it is a stunning sourcebook of ideas and inspiration guaranteed to stimulate the imagination and the senses in one lush full-color volume.
Inside you'll find:
- An inspirational showcase of images from leading erotic fantasy artists and rising stars
- The art of talents from around the globe such as Jim Murray, Arthur Suydam, Patrick Reilly, Cyril Van Der Haegen, Francis Tsai, and many many more
- The artists' inspirations, their techniques, and the stories behind their work
- Digital techniques that have introduced new styles into erotic fantasy art
- Exclusive interviews with artists, which reveal the secrets of their unique effects
About the Author
Duddlebug has clients in the games, entertainment, and publishing industries and also launched the sci-fi/sex-farce comic "Hardwick's Republic." He regularly contributes to Imagine FX magazine and is a winner of the Spectrum 14 Silver Award for Concept Art.
Aly Fell is a concept artist, illustrator, and animator with more than 20 years experience. He was the lead animator and character designer for "Origin of the Species" at Nu-Generation Games, and with his personal, exhibition and competition work has established himself as a leading light in erotic fantasy art.