Septimus Heap (Hardcover)
The Magykal Papers
Katherine Tegen Books, 9780061704161, 176pp.
Publication Date: June 23, 2009
Fans of Angie Sage's internationally bestselling Septimus Heap series will be delighted with this wonderful full-color compilation of extras such as maps, guides, and journals!
New York Times Bestselling Series
“A fresh take on the world of magic.”—Child magazine
This rich compendium of previously unpublished papers includes:
- The private journals of Septimus, Jenna, and Marcia Overstrand.
- The best—and worst—places to eat as described in The Egg-on-Toast Restaurant Guide.
- Sirius Weazal's Speedy Guides to the Palace, the Wizard Tower, and Wizard Way.
- Excerpts from the Pigeon Post Biography series and the Heaps of History series.
- Alther Mella's Guide to Being Dead: Ten Handy Rules for New Ghosts.
- Beautiful maps, quirky flyers, funny letters, and much more!
About the Author
ANGIE SAGE was born in London and grew up in the Thames Valley, London, and Kent. She loves the sea, spooky old houses, and time traveling (the easy way, by reading history books). Angie has created many books for children, including the New York Times bestselling series Septimus Heap and Araminta Spookie. She lives in England. Visit her online at www.angiesage.com and on Twitter @AngieSageAuthor.
Mark Zug has illustrated many collectible card games, including Magic: The Gathering and Dune, as well as books and magazines. He lives in Pennsylvania.