Scary School (Paperback)
HarperCollins Publishers, 9780061960949, 233pp.
Publication Date: June 26, 2012
You think your school's scary?
Get a load of these teachers:
- Ms. Fang, an 850-year-old vampire
- Dr. Dragonbreath, who just might eat you before recess
- Mrs. T--break the rules and spend your detention with a hungry Tyrannosaurus rex
- Gargoyles, goblins, and Frankenstein's monster on the loose
- The world's most frighteningly delicious school lunch
- The narrator's an eleven-year-old ghost
Join Charles "New Kid" Nukid as he makes some very Scary friends--including Petunia, Johnny, and Peter the Wolf--and figures out that Scary School can be just as funny as it is spooky
Praise For Scary School…
“For fans of the Wayside and Bailey School series, the Zack Files, [and] Ghostville Elementary.”
“[T]his is a laugh-out-loud offering that should find a broad and appreciative audienceamong boys and girls alike.”