Everything She Forgot (Paperback)
William Morrow & Company, 9780062391483, 432pp.
Publication Date: October 6, 2015
Some things aren't meant to be remembered . . .
They're calling it the worst pileup in London history. Margaret Holloway is driving home, but her mind is elsewhere on a troubled student, her daughter's acting class, the next day's meeting when she's rear-ended and trapped in the wreckage. Just as she begins to panic, a disfigured stranger pulls her from the car seconds before it's engulfed in flames. Then he simply disappears.
Though she escapes with minor injuries, Margaret feels that something's wrong. She's having trouble concentrating. Her emotions are running wild. More than that, flashbacks to the crash are also dredging up lost associations from her childhood, fragments of events that had been wiped from her memory. Whatever happened, she didn't merely forget she chose to forget. And somehow, Margaret knows deep down that it has something to do with the man who saved her life.
As Margaret uncovers a mystery with chilling implications for her family and her very identity, Everything She Forgot winds through a riveting dual narrative and asks the question: How far would you go to hide the truth from yourself?
Conversation Starters from ReadingGroupChoices.com
- Memory plays a significant role in this book; in what ways does it inform identity? Do you think even the things you don’t remember can affect who you become?generic viagra price canada
- Big George wants desperately to change his path, and yet can’t seem to stay on the right side of the law. Do you believe people can change, that they can escape the circumstances they come from?generic viagra price canada
- How do the events of the “road trip” affect George? How do they shape Moll’s future?generic viagra price canada
- Have you ever been in a bad accident? Did it change anything for you?generic viagra price canada
- The novel involves a road trip from the most northern point of the UK to its southern tip, from John o’ Groats to Land’s End. How does that relate to the journey that each of the characters undertakes?generic viagra price canada
- How does the book comment on the relationship between parents and children?generic viagra price canada
- Which character did you sympathize most with, and why?generic viagra price canada
- This novel is written almost as if it were a fairy tale or a fable. What do you think the author is trying to say?generic viagra price canada
- Everything She Forgot was published in the UK under the title Redemption Road. What would you have called this book, and why?generic viagra price canada
- Would you have given the story a different ending?generic viagra price canada