Arithmetic and Algebra Again
The bestselling guide updated and expanded for today's mathphobes
Written by two pioneers of the concept of math anxiety and how to overcome it, Arithmetic and Algebra Again has helped tens of thousands of people conquer their irrational fear of math.
This revised and expanded second edition of the perennial bestseller:
- Features the latest techniques for breaking through common anxieties about numbers
- Takes a real-world approach that lets mathphobes learn the math they need as they need it
- Covers all key math areas--from whole numbers and fractions to basic algebra
- Features a section on practical math for banking, mortgages, interest, and statistics and probability
- Includes a new section on the graphing calculator, a chapter on the metric system, a section on word problems, and all updated exercises.
McGraw-Hill Education, 9780071435338, 416pp.
Publication Date: February 1, 2005