Conversations That Get Results and Inspire Collaboration (Paperback)
Engage Your Team, Your Peers, and Your Manager to Take Action
McGraw-Hill Education, 9780071805933, 277pp.
Publication Date: April 16, 2013
"This book will increase your influence and success rate by the end of the first chapter."
--Alan Weiss, PhD, author of Million Dollar Consulting and Getting Started in Consulting
What is the key to business success? COLLABORATION.
Executive coach and professional development expert Shawn Kent Hayashi provides everything you need to inspire, take part in, and manage the kinds of conversations that are the hallmark of true teamwork.
In Conversations That Get Results and Inspire Collaboration, Hayashi answers the questions she is most frequently asked during coaching and training sessions:
- What can I do to engage people collaboratively?
- How can I ensure I have a positive impact?
- How do I get my point across so that others hear me?
- How do I address the needs of my coworkers so we can move projects forward?
- What can I do to get conversations back on track when they threaten to veer out of control?
Featuring case studies illustrating best practices for engaging managers, peers, and employees to build momentum toward success, Conversations That Get Results and Inspire Collaboration gives you the tools to create the right conversation at the right time to achieve any business goal.