Fodor's San Diego (Paperback)
With North County (Full-Color Travel Guide #31)
Fodor's Travel Publications, 9780147546883, 288pp.
Publication Date: August 29, 2017
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
With blockbuster attractions like LEGOLAND and the world-renowned San Diego Zoo, great beaches, outdoor activities, excellent food, and an ever-expanding list of breweries and brewpubs, San Diego has become one of America's top go-to cities. Fodor's San Diego has everything travelers need to make the most of a trip, whether they're looking for an all-out family vacation or a sophisticated adult getaway.
This travel guide includes:
- Dozens of full-color maps plus a handy pullout map with essential information
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what's off the beaten path
- In-depth breakout features on the San Diego Zoo, surfing, and the best beaches
- Coverage of Downtown, Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Old Town, Uptown, Mission Bay, La Jolla, Point Loma, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, and Coronado
- Side Trips to North County and Around with the coast, inland, the backcountry and the desert
Planning to visit more of California? Check our Fodor's state-wide travel guide to California and also Fodor's San Francisco, Napa & Sonoma, and Los Angeles guides.