DK Eyewitness Portugal (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241358306, 400pp.
Publication Date: January 22, 2019
Whether you're looking for world-renowned beaches, serene hilltop villages, verdant islands, or captivating cities, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Portugal has to offer.
Small but immensely varied, Portugal offers countless opportunities for adventure. From the soaring mountains and volcanic craters of the Azores to the subtropical paradise of Madeira, there is plenty of natural beauty to be discovered. Urban Portugal is equally as unmissable; cutting-edge galleries, cool hangouts, thumping nightlife, and a thriving food scene make Lisbon and Porto two of Europe's trendiest cities.
Our annually updated guide brings Portugal to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Portugal's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Portugal, from Lisbon to Porto, the Algarve to the Azores
- our new lightweight format, so you can take your guide with you wherever you go
Planning a shorter break? Try our DK Eyewitness Lisbon or the pocket-friendly DK Eyewitness Top 10 series with guides to Lisbon, Porto, Algarve and Azores.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Portugal (Travel Guide)…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer