DK Eyewitness Lisbon (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241358313, 192pp.
Publication Date: January 22, 2019
Whether you want to explore the jumbled streets of Alfama, take in the fantastic views from Castelo de São Jorge, or simply sample the city's iconic custard tarts, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Lisbon has to offer.
As one of the world's oldest cities, Lisbon's historic buildings and magnificent museums resonate history and tradition. But Lisbon also has a well-deserved reputation for European cool thanks to its vibrant nightlife, contemporary galleries and cutting-edge cuisine.
Our newly updated guide brings Lisbon to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed information on all the must-see sights, inspiring photography and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Lisbon's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the city easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- color-coded chapters to every part of Lisbon, from Alfama to Baixa, Bairro Alto to Belém
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Lisbon in your pocket? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Lisbon
Praise For DK Eyewitness Lisbon (Travel Guide)…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer