DK Eyewitness Top 10 Tokyo (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241364666, 144pp.
Publication Date: May 21, 2019
Our newly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Tokyo into helpful lists of ten — from our own selected highlights to the best museums and art galleries, places to eat, shops and events.
• Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
• Detailed Top 10 lists of Tokyo’s must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Imperial Palace Grounds, Senso-ji Temple, the Sumida River, the Edo-Tokyo Museum, Ueno Park, the Tokyo National Museum, Koishikawa Korakuen Garden, the Meiji Shrine, Yanaka and Odaiba Island
• Tokyo’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
• Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including children’s activities, things to do for free and unmissable experiences off the beaten path
• A free laminated pull-out map of Tokyo featuring a subway map, plus seven color neighborhood maps
• Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
• A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Tokyo or DK Eyewitness Japan.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Top 10 Tokyo (Pocket Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com