Top 10 Venice (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241364925, 160pp.
Publication Date: August 20, 2019
Marvel at the splendour of the Basilica San Marco and Doge's Palace, enjoy a cup of coffee on Piazza San Marco, take a gondola ride down the Grand Canal, or admire the magnificent art treasures at the Accademia Galleries. From Top 10 palaces to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Venice with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Venice:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Venice, covering Basilica San Marco, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, The Rialto, Peggy Guggenheim Collection, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus eight full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Venice's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers San Marco, San Polo and Santa Croce, Dorsoduro, Cannaregio, Castello, The Northern Lagoon, The Southern Lagoon and Venice Lido, Padua, Vicenza and Verona
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Venice? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Venice & The Veneto.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Praise For Top 10 Venice (Pocket Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." – Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer