DK Eyewitness Family Guide Rome (Travel Guide)
Other Editions of This Title:
Perfect for planning and enjoying a stress-free family holiday, this easy-to-use guide book is packed with insider tips and information on Rome's best family-friendly activities and attractions.
Marvel at the stunning ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, admire the art treasures in the Vatican museums, make a wish and throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, or follow in the footsteps of the Romans at the Colosseum. From recommendations of child-friendly restaurants to suggestions for rainy-day activities, this guide book takes the work out of planning a family trip to Rome.
Inside Family Guide Rome:
- Each major listing includes details of the nearest places to grab a snack or meal, what do if it rains, the closest toilets, and where kids can play and let off steam
- Contains cartoons, quizzes and games to keep young travellers happy all day long
- Detailed colored maps of all the major attractions and areas help you navigate with ease
- Color-coded area guides make it easy to find information
- At-a-glance pages highlight all the best sights and activities in each area so you can plan your day quickly
- Features expert suggestions for the best places for families to stay, eat and shop
- Gives essential travel information, including transport, visa, and health information
- Covers Ancient Rome, Piazza Navona, Campo de' Fiori, Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountain, Villa Borghese, Northern Rome, Trastevere, Janiculum Hill, The Vatican, and more
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Rome? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Rome.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Family Guides are designed to help families make the most of their holiday, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and information to enrich your journey. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241365595, 288pp.
Publication Date: July 16, 2019