DK Eyewitness Paris (Paperback)
2020 (Travel Guide)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241368763, 328pp.
Publication Date: September 17, 2019
Whether you want to be awed by iconic landmarks, lose yourself in the Louvre, or shop till you drop, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that Paris has to offer.
Paris is a treasure trove of things to see and do. Packed full of world-famous palaces, museums, and galleries, the city shines with opulence and elegance. But Parisians know that there is more to life than glitz and glamour. Simpler pleasures are offered in abundance - think tiny winding streets, quirky old bookshops, and centuries-old cafés.
Our annually updated guide brings Paris to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our trademark illustrations.
- our pick of Paris' must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- detailed maps and walks which make navigating the country easy
- easy-to-follow itineraries
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- colour-coded chapters to every part of Paris, from Champs-Élysées to Belleville, Montmartre to Montparnasse
- our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go
Want the best of Paris in your pocket? Try our Top 10 Paris for top 10 lists to all-things Paris.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Paris: 2020 (Travel Guide)…
"It is hard to beat the visual detail and sheer eye-appeal in the DK line of guides. [T]his series is a winner." – Library Journal