DK Eyewitness Caribbean (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241368886, 480pp.
Publication Date: December 17, 2019
Other Editions of This Title:
- Gorgeous, all-new color photography so you can imagine yourself there
- Reasons to the Caribbean: snorkeling in the Cayman Islands, celebrity-spotting in
St Barts, sipping rum cocktails - what will yours be?
- See the Caribbean from a different angle: lots of fresh ideas for exploring the islands
- A year-long calendar of events in the Caribbean gives a selection of local events and festivals for all seasons
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- Detailed color maps help you navigate the region with ease
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views, and seek out hidden gems
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you on a tour of each area, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations highlight must-see attractions, including the imposing Capitolio in Havana, the dramatically situated Castillo San Cristobal on Puerto Rico, and the vast Brimstone Hill Fortress on St. Kitts
- Covers Cuba; Cayman Islands; Turks and Caicos; Jamaica; Dominican Republic; Puerto Rico; Virgin Islands; Anguilla; St. Martin/Sint Maarten; Saba and St. Eustatius; St. Kitts and Nevis; Antigua and Barbuda; Saint Barthélemy; Guadeloupe; Martinique; Dominica; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and the Grenadines; Grenada; Barbados; Trinidad and Tobago; Aruba; Curaçao; and Bonaire
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Caribbean is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: For 25 years, DK's beautifully practical Eyewitness guides have been combining inspiring ideas and expert advice with easy-to-read maps and vivid photography to inform and enrich your holiday. In 2018 the Eyewitness series was relaunched with a stunning new look that you will love even more. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Caribbean (Travel Guide)…
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer