DK Eyewitness Sweden (Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241408377, 336pp.
Publication Date: March 17, 2020
- full-color photography, hand-drawn illustrations, and maps throughout
- easy-to-follow walks, tours, and itineraries
- our pick of Sweden's must-sees, top experiences, and hidden gems
- insider tips and information: when to visit, how to avoid the crowds, where to capture the perfect photo, and more
- the best spots to eat, drink, shop, and stay
- a region-by-region guide covering each corner of Sweden, from Stockholm to Svealand, Gothenburg to Götaland
- expert advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
Now in paperback and printed on quality lightweight paper, our Sweden travel guide has been redesigned with you, the traveller, in mind, so you can take it wherever you go.
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Stockholm or the pocket-sized Top 10 Stockholm for top 10 lists to all-things Stockholm.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Sweden (Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer