DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241408728, 160pp.
Publication Date: April 21, 2020
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Scotland, packed with insider tips and ideas, color maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Scotland.Explore Scotland's scenic glens and remote islands, stroll along the historic Royal Mile during the famous Edinburgh Festival, visit ancient castles, take a tour of the best whisky distilleries, or enjoy spotting bottlenose dolphins on the Moray Firth. From Top 10 Scottish traditions to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Scotland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Scotland:
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or longer
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Scotland, covering Edinburgh Castle, the National Museum of Scotland, the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, The Cairngorms, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Scotland, plus nine full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Scotland's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Edinburgh; Southern Scotland; North and East of Edinburgh; Glasgow; North and West of Glasgow; Grampian and Moray; The Highlands; West Coast Islands; The Far North
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Scotland? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Scotland.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Top 10 Scotland (Pocket Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer