DK Eyewitness Top 10 Amsterdam (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241413081, 160pp.
Publication Date: August 18, 2020
Other Editions of This Title:
Explore this laid-back city of cafés and canals - stroll through the Grachtengordel, see the works of a genius at the Van Gogh Museum, admire the historic buildings in the Oude Zijde, or step back in time at the Anne Frank House. From Top 10 walks and cycle rides to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Amsterdam with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Amsterdam:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a four-day trip
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Amsterdam, covering the Rijksmuseum, Dam Square, Oude Kerk, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Amsterdam, plus eight full-color area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Amsterdam's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Oude Zijde, Nieuwe Zijde, Western Canal Ring, Central Canal Ring, Eastern Canal Ring, Museum Quarter, and Plantage
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Amsterdam? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Amsterdam.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Top 10 Amsterdam (Pocket Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview… loaded with practical and useful content." — Gadling.com
"Known… for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." — Chicago Tribune
"The best option… Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." — The Philadelphia Inquirer