DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241413098, 160pp.
Publication Date: August 18, 2020
Other Editions of This Title:
Explore the cradle of American history - walk the iconic Freedom Trail, traverse the grounds of Harvard University, step back in time at the Charlestown Navy Yard, and enjoy the city's superb food scene. From Top 10 harbor islands to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Boston with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Boston:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Boston, covering the Museum of Science, Boston Common and Public Garden, Newbury Street, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Boston, plus eight full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Boston's most interesting neighborhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Beacon Hill; Back Bay; North End and the Waterfront; Downtown and the Financial District; Chinatown, the Theater District and South End; Kenmore and the Fenway; Cambridge and Somerville; and South of Boston
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Boston and around? Try our DK Eyewitness New England or DK Eyewitness USA.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
About the Author
Praise For DK Eyewitness Top 10 Boston (Pocket Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview…loaded with practical and useful content." – Gadling.com
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer