DK Eyewitness Top 10 Copenhagen (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241413104, 128pp.
Publication Date: August 18, 2020
Other Editions of This Title:
Explore the compact capital of cool - visit the retro Tivoli Gardens, admire the stately Amalienborg Slot, step back in time amid the colourful gabled townhouses along the Nyhavn canal, or buy some Danish design. From Top 10 Hans Christian Andersen sights to Top 10 performing arts and music venues - discover the best of Copenhagen with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Copenhagen:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Copenhagen, covering Christiania, SMK - National Gallery
of Denmark, Nationalmuseet, Latin Quarter, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Copenhagen, plus five full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Copenhagen's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping,
going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport,
visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Chapters covering Tivoli North to Gothersgade; Nørrebro, Østerbro and North of Gothersgade; Vesterbro and Frederiksberg; Christianshavn and Holmen; Beyond Copenhagen
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the whole country? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Denmark.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.