DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vienna (Pocket Travel Guide) (Paperback)
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241413173, 160pp.
Publication Date: August 18, 2020
Other Editions of This Title:
Explore the grandeur of Hofburg, the Imperial Palace, visit the world-renowned Spanish Riding School and the Lipizzaner horses, head to Stephansdom for mesmerizing views of the city, or meander through the food stalls at Naschmarkt. From Top 10 Viennese cafés to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Vienna with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Vienna:
- Eight easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Vienna, covering Kunsthistorisches Museum, the Belvedere, Schloss Schönbrunn, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Vienna, plus six full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Vienna's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Color-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Color maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Central Vienna; Schottenring and Alsergrund; MuseumsQuartier, Town Hall and Neubau; Opera and Naschmarkt; From Karlskirche to the Belvedere; Greater Vienna
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to the city? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Vienna.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Praise For DK Eyewitness Top 10 Vienna (Pocket Travel Guide)…
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview…loaded with practical and useful content." – Gadling.com
"Known…for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." – Chicago Tribune
"The best option…Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." – The Philadelphia Inquirer