DK Eyewitness Top 10 England's Lake District (Pocket Travel Guide)
Other Editions of This Title:
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Lake District into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best castles, churches and abbeys, pubs, hikes and swims.
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Lake District's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Grasmere, Windermere, Kendal, Borrowdale, Ambleside, Langdale, Wordsworth's Lake District, Coniston Water, Wasdale and Keswick
- Lake District's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including family activities, festivals and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of the Lake District, plus five full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on England's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Great Britain.
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241462881, 128pp.
Publication Date: April 27, 2021