DK Eyewitness Top 10 Normandy (Pocket Travel Guide)
Other Editions of This Title:
Our regularly updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Normandy into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, restaurants, unspoiled villages, areas of natural beauty, as well as spas and resorts.
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Normandy's must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Mont-St-Michel, the Bayeux Tapestry, Honfleur, Abbaye de Jumièges, Cathédrale Notre-Dame, Rouen, Étretat, Deauville and La Côte Fleurie, D-Day Beaches, Pays d'Auge, and the Claude Monet Foundation in Giverny
- Normandy's most interesting areas, with the best places for discovering history, the great outdoors, and the most authentic local food and drink
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip - including World War II sites, forests, festivals, and things to do for free
- A laminated pull-out map of Normandy, plus four full-colour area maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on the country's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness France.
DK Eyewitness Travel, 9780241462997, 144pp.
Publication Date: May 25, 2021