Healing Your Thyroid Naturally (Paperback)
Dr. Emily Lipinski's Comprehensive Guide
Hachette Go, 9780306873645, 368pp.
Publication Date: December 22, 2020
List Price: 18.99*
* Individual store prices may vary.
A complete guide to improving thyroid health through diet and other natural remedies
Emily Lipinski is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine; she also has thyroid disease. She struggled for years to get a correct diagnosis and then to control her symptoms. Through devoting herself to research, and working with her own patients, she found that healing the thyroid requires much more than prescription medication. A no-nonsense companion for the millions of thyroid disease sufferers, Healing Your Thyroid Naturally incorporates the latest research in thyroid health while also offering a practical plan. Starting with an easy-to-grasp "Thyroid 101" chapter, Dr. Lipinski highlights many topics that are integral to understanding thyroid health, including:
- an overview of key tests and medications
- surprising sources of thyroid toxicity-and what to do about them
- how some of the biggest health trends pertain to thyroid health, including: intermittent fasting, the keto diet, and CBD use, as well as herbs and supplements
- cutting edge treatments and therapies
About the Author
Dr. Emily Lipinski is a Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. She completed her undergraduate degree in biology and her thesis at Dalhousie University in Halifax, NS. She went on to complete her degree of naturopathic medicine at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, ON.