Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood (Hardcover)
Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood
Clarkson Potter Publishers, 9780307408747, 272pp.
Publication Date: April 7, 2009
- Crispy Tortilla with Ham, Chile, Spinach, and Fried Eggs
- Heirloom Tomato and Burrata Salad with Pepper-Crusted New York Steak
- Pan-Fried Calamari with Roasted Asparagus Salad
- Homemade Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Baby Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream and Chives
- Sticky Chicken Drumsticks
- Red Curry with Lobster and Pineapple
- Veal Cutlet Coated in an Aged Jack Cheese Crust
- Slowly Cooked Brisket with a BBQ Bourbon Sauce
- Creamy Mascarpone and Parsley Polenta
- Brownie Cupcakes These delicious recipes and Curtis's infectiously easygoing attitude are all it takes to end your entertaining stress and get you and your guests into a relaxing mood.
About the Author
Praise For Relaxed Cooking with Curtis Stone: Recipes to Put You in My Favorite Mood…
"Curtis shows that making beautiful, delicious, satisfying food can also be fun. With recipes like these, you’ll be inviting people over a lot more often."